Share us on Facebook

rentori


Thursday, April 1, 2010

PS3 Firmware 3.21

I have already updated my console to the new 3.21 Firmware update from Sony and there is one issue with regards to the Media Streaming. UPnP unavailable but not because of Sony's update just my router being too old.

For those of you who are wondering, yes there is no more other OS support but other than that it is much faster. My internet connection is faster, my games load faster (I tried all my BDs one at a time and they load up faster MAYBE just me) and best of all it's like falling in love all over again. Yes, the darn 2006 console feels new and rejuvenated.

So, if you guys aren't worried to much about "The Other OS" feature, my recommendation is go for the update. Sure, you lose the feature but how many use the feature much anyway? My 2 and a half cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment